Friday, June 24, 2005

Just Starting

It is me here .. along with others who try to share their own thoughts with the rest of you.. the world!
I thought of blogging for a while.. but since I konw that I am a lazy guy .. I hesitated... I hope I will be regular in updating my blog.. Otherwise, I guess it will die !

I am from Saudi Arabia .. waiting for my first baby .. my little princesses ! :)
if you have any suggestion for an Arabic name, please do.

I'll write more soon ..

btw.. this blog will be a mix of Arabic and English .. whatever I feel better expressing ME!.

Ahmed

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Abu-Joori said...

Hell yes Farah.. u just adore your name.. and I can agree with you .. it is a nice one.. specially when it is in Italian .. coz i got an old friend who's name is Feliecia.. and I call her Feli.. Folah..

Anyways.. got to consult with the boss.. i mean .. my wife !

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Abu-Joori said...

JHibbalicious..
I am personally more into calling her Fai, Fara7 or Lena!
My wife has her own thoughts.. we still have about 6 weeks to decide..
For sure.. her first pic after coming to this world, inshallah, will be posted here for the world to see :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home