Sunday, June 26, 2005

Shall We Dance?


Once again into movies...
I just watched the movie "Shall we dance?" ... with my wife .. here in Aramco's theater.. it was my first time there since the renovation of the theater.. it looked much better yet.. the sound was awful.. the movie was nice .. the thing I really got from it is the Question..
Ahmed.. what is the thing you really really wanna do .. yet you never did!
Something you feel you want to do with all of your heart !

Personally.. umm.. just worried if I start writing the things I wanna do .. I won't stop !:P

Seriously.. the two things I feel I want to do most ..
is to learn playing guitar ! .. I once tried.. I found it very difficult .. I stopped!
I still wanna do it.. I still have the two guitars in the closet ..

The second other thing I always felt I wanna do .. let me say since I graduated from university .. is to get a master's degree.. I started studying in KFUPM.. found it not practical .. was so theoretical and not worth the effort.. so I stopped after completing 3 courses.. Then on 2001 I was accepted to do my master's in Industrial Engineering in a university in Colorado, USA .. Yet, I changed my mind in the very last moment!

However, I am done so far with 7 out of 18 courses in the part time MBA in Bahrain-DePaul University program. I might give more details about this part of my life!.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

تاريخ هالموضوع بـ 2005
اتوقع الحين انك خلصت الماستر لانها اسهل من القيتار(:

اذا تقدر تفيدني وانا اخوك بموضوع تكمله دراسه الماستر بالبحرين
وش تخصصت وكم الرسوم ياليت تغطي هالموضوع لانه يهمني بهالفتره
ومبروك عليك الشهر وكل عام وانت بخير
اخوك مهند
mai_437@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home